huayshan and marianne

Monday, March 24, 2008

yes, i've had yet another sucky day.
even tickets to we will rock you will not make me any happier.

first of all, my good friend's a jerk.
which makes me... a moron.
secondly, my future is bleak. real bleak
i have no chance of getting into US.
i'm really depressed.
everyone thought i could get in and now: rejection.
fuck it.
fuck life
fuck everything.
everything seems to be going wrong.
seriously, whatever else bad that's coming my way: bring it on
nothing else can make me feel as bad as i feel now
try me

so dear hope,
if you even exist, please show yourself! i am desperately seeking you and need your presence.
your appearance in my life would be greatly appreciated.

this is strange, me emo-ing
usually doesn't happen
not for me anyway
ever feel your life's not turning out the way you hoped for?
go figure.
welcome to my life.

on a brighter note,
thank you to my emo-ing buddy. for always believing in me, standing by me and offering to kick some ass for me. i really appreciate you and all you've done. thank you so much!
thank you my blur friend, for staying up with me too, affirming my decisions and making me laugh while trying to help me. you are much appreciated.
to bao and val, thank you so much for listening, making me feel so much better and just being your wonderful selves.
i will move on.
no trying, not buts.
i will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home