huayshan and marianne

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

just for entertainment

got an interesting package from the university today. let me share.

1) they emphasize that i cannot skip lectures/lessons on my own whim and fancy. i have to provide a valid reason.

my first reaction: DAMN......................

2) if i want to get married i have only a day off, and that includes my honeymoon.

my first reaction: wahlau damn sad. ok this prob is more relevant to the graduate entry students but man is this funny!!

3) birmingham ppl don't undertake dissections

my first reaction: WAIL!!!

4) my holidays get severely shortened as the years go by

my first reaction: I'm so coming back even during the 2 week breaks.

5)birmingham ppl are assigned patients from very early in the first term of the first year.

my first reaction: WHAT! i can barely talk to my schoolmates then you want me to talk to strangers???

my second reaction: ok stop being childish this is what you signed up for. uh-hum. i shall try my best. *beams*

ehehehhehe. isn't no.2 the funniest?

huayshan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home