huayshan and marianne

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Long Road To Ruin

The past few days have seemed very very long. My body is currently exhausted and my mind is not functioning at all. Presentations, personal issues and rugby has taken up most of my time. I'm glad my presentations went well and they are now over. Contact season has drawn to a close. I feel that I've grown a lot as a player and I really cherish this experience. I look forward to improving further and playing again next season if possible! It's really been a roller coaster ride but it's been a good one overall, despite what the results may say.
Time passes so fast that next week is gonna be my first mid term. I'm scared as fuck cos I have been neglecting my studies due to other commitments. I hope that I can really pull up my socks and just do my best. I have to start focusing more on my studies. Guess I just have to manage my time properly and things should get better.
Sunday is coming nearer, I'm slowly starting to feel the loss. Even though it'll only be a few months of separation, I still can't imagine life without Jen. It's been tough enough without the rest. With Jen joining them, it's just gonna get worse.
It's been a long past few days, so many things have happened. I hope I've made the right decision. I know there's no turning back, there never was in the first place? I should be happy but somehow, I'm just too tired. Maybe the feeling will hit me soon, it better. But I'm definitely touched by certain small sweet things that shows care and concern (: Let's hope things turn out for the better. Thanks for being by my side the whole time. We'll make things work.
And lastly, thanks to all who've stood by me this whole tough period, it's soon coming to an end! I really appreciate all you guys have done and I wouldn't have survived without you guys! You know who you are (:

xoxo,
MAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home