huayshan and marianne

Friday, February 13, 2009

Hello Goodbye





It's past midnight now but I'm still awake, so I decided to post something just for the fun of it.

This week has been tough. Aside from the pile of work that just keeps coming, 2 close friends have left :( I miss them so much already. Sure, I have had plenty of close friends leaving but that doesn't make it any easier. It's hard to hold back tears. It just feels as though a part of you has left with them as well. Life goes on but it will never be the same. All the more I look forward to summer! Thank God for Skype, e-mail, Facebook and msn.

That aside, I had a good week of catching up with people and spending time with great company (: Had plenty of meet ups this week despite the crazy amount of work that still awaits (God help me) but I think it's definitely worth while. What would I do without all of you by my side? It's these things that keep me going, really. I've come to realise how much I enjoy constant companionship all day, kinda reminds me of when Jen was back home. At least we still talk every night (: Still, am glad for the company!

I'm kinda bummed that I can't play touch this Saturday due to contact but oh well, there's still plenty of weeks to come! I really am looking forward to the league because last Saturday felt so so good and refreshing. I want more. Finally something else to look forward to on the weekends (:

Okay, it's late and I have work to do and I'm just being random by updating.

I have more reason to update now since Cher is overseas :( So be prepared for more of me! (Of course there are some things that I just can't mention here but you'll definitely be updated!)

Alright, time to do some work now.

Have a good weekend!

xoxo
MAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home