huayshan and marianne

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

NYEHHHH

but let's come to that later. this blog post is very long overdue!!

first things first. chua yi jin. the lovely soul picked me up from the train station at 11.30 + with sok(if u don't know who he is then too bad for you) and we went to eat kebabs.. well i ate one. and we headed back to elise's dorm and talked to sleep. next morn, elise cooked breakfast for me and we went shopping after with jade and had dinner at night with more of elise's friends. i went back on sunday morning. hoookay. now the nitty-gritty:

1) elise's good friend jade is a delight. easy to get along with, hilarious, supportive and clearly adores our elise.
2)elise's room velly messy. ah that's to be expected x) but seriously, her dorm is gorgeous,it's huge and her roommates are nice. omg elise chua i'm telling ppl about ure life for you. how sad is this. HAHA!!!! i have nothing better to do.
3).... elise is a lucky girl. friends, i have had the honour of being the first sporean friend to see elise's better half(EBF) and i have come to the conclusion that she is lucky, and has snagged herself a really decent, caring, capable and stable fella. EBF wasn't what i expected. but after talking to EBF i just get the feeling that our girlie has got it right :)

so here're some pictures-we only took 5 and these are the least distorted ones.




i know we both look crap- i hadnt bathed for 2 days and elise ah she bathed but she was just sleepy i think. hahhahha. elise if u see this, i hope u don't mind my writing about you, i'm doing it out of love. *hugs* had myself a great weekend though i felt quite out of place when she was with her friends(p/s lizzie it made me realise i was quite insensitive when u came made u make friends with my friends sorry!!!) but i still enjoyed myself cause she has darn nice friends!
so back to me. i'm good. bored. sigh. work's piling as usual. ah, same old same old. oh ya i think this angmoh across the hall fancies me. cool right... he keeps ringing the bell and asking for me and asking if i'm alright. sometimes asks if i'm going out. mind you i have never spoken to the fella in my life and didn't know his name until quite recently. no idea how he knows my name. anyway ytd he rang and swaggered around a bit and shouted "you alright?" i said yeah, he yelled "you comin out tonight? come on out it'll be a good laugh!" to which i said no, i got loads of work and he then screamed "well you know we're always here for you" to which i nodded, yes i know you're always here for me and then he hollers "aw, how about a hug?" to which i blink and say uh ok. my flatmates(who were eavesdropping) gave me this look when i went back into the flat. don't quite know what to make of it.
i'm tireddd....... btw!!! bought my airticket home. coming back 2nd july, going back 25th sep!!! :)
huay-shan(i wish my name was huay-shan with the hyphen. would make life so much easier )



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home