huayshan and marianne

Monday, March 09, 2009

won't you promise me that you'll never forget?

aw seeing the vj pictures on facebook makes me so sad and happy at the same time :)

argh shit guys i feel damn sian. i have no life zzzzz. vanessa if ure out there i havent heard from the _____ yet i think i may have to facebook one of them but im seriously quite scared to do it ARGH!!! but i feel like i need a diversion from studying or i'll go stark raving MADDD.

3 essays due in soon. 1 major test next fri. grr!

my flatmate baked a cake on sat and its gorgeous. i think i'm going to steal a bite after this. was discreetly watching where she put the tin of awesomeness just now.

hi stella! it's damn hard trying to speak like them! but i told my flatmate to correct me and smack me if i say lah or lor or start slurring like a drunkard. she was pretty nice and played the good friend card- yadayadayada dont change yourself i love your lahs yadayada... - but I shut her up and made her promise to teach me to speak posh-ly.

i really have nothing extra to tell u about. huggies!

huay shan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home