huayshan and marianne

Thursday, March 05, 2009

i got nothing interesting to talk about, sorree :(

i'm really awfully boring now. updates updates.

1) i am a lazy fat ass. i skip tons of lectures that i WANT TO GO TO cause i can't be arsed to get out of bed. i also skip tons of stuff that i AM NOT SUPPOSED TO SKIP.

2) i have a blister at the back of my foot. owch.

3)dinner today was yorkshire pudding, sausages, green beans, potatoes and onion gravy. YUMMERS.

3) i walked back from school without a coat today *BEAMS*

4) weather here is nuts. it was lovely gorgeously sunny for a week and it bloody rained like shit yesterday, just when i had decided it was time to dress for summer and not bundle myself up like a polar bear.

5) i left my ipod in between pages of this huge textbook and returned the textbook. bless my soul how it managed to not fall out while i was trotting to school is beyond me. i walk in the most dangerous, unglamorous manner to school. i dash across roads, i hop over puddles and i fall every once in awhile. but no worries i actually didnt realise it was gone(i noticed it wasnt in my room but i assumed it'ld be wedged somewhere in between my pillows or in a drawer) i got an email saying the librarian found my mp3 so i went to collect it :D mei-hwa is fine, DONCH WOREE!

6) i am damn tempted to start slanging tmr onwards, going all "hiya, you alright there?" wasting saliva and my breath pronouncing every word properly. sometimes ppl just dont understand me no matter how slowly i am speaking it KILLS ME!!!!

7) a crazy lecturer showed us a picture of a woman whose rectum came out of her vagina. ya that means your girly treasure is stuffed with your rectum. ow!! another reason for not looking forward to childbirth.

8) my feet belly cold.

9)im shleepee.

10) my spelling is deteriorating.

11)zzzzzz

till the next boring or could be EXCITING post depends what my life decideds to do with itself.......... HUGGIES.

huay shan

*edit*

i feel like typing a tiny bit more. been doing my work and am enjoying myself good lord what is wrong with me? haha and got me thinking like i'm so much more focused and steady this term i hardly go out anymore cause i dont feel like i need to anymore and im so proud of myself for being able to be strong enough to resist peer pressure! im a geek and am proud of it. my life is ever-stable and simple and i don't need much to be happy. just decent grades, good food, good shows, loyal friends and being on good terms with my family. its really odd cause my flatmate just came in and told me she's getting agitated cause she hasn't been out in ages and i'm like yeah i havent been out in 1000000 years and i'm quite content looking at bones for hours on end. partly my life is uninteresting and boring and well loser-ish cause of my steadiness but that's just me and i'm mighty proud to be huay shan. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home