huayshan and marianne

Monday, March 09, 2009

Thankful


It's times like these that make me realise how much I miss the times in NJ and most importantly, the people. I really enjoyed the time spent together (even though we only caught one pathetic prawn in an hour) and I wish it would never end. I'm so thankful we still spend time together and have chances to catch up (:


Then again, school has been nice to give me friends like these too! I'm so thankful for friends whom I can talk to till 3am in the morning and just have a great time in the process. School has definitely been less dull and they are the reason why I'm still sane.

Alright, time to get back to work. This is yet another hell week, making me feel as though I'm being pulled from every single direction. Sigh.

Have a good week!

xoxo
MAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home