huayshan and marianne

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What Break?

It's finally recess week. The week I thought I could use to relax and take a breather. Of course, like almost anything else, I am proven wrong. There is no time to rest and relax, work just keeps coming in. I'm going mad thinking about work 24/7. On top of that, there are other things to think about! I hate it. Sometimes, I really wonder if I'd be happier if I chose another path. But it's way too late for regrets now so I just gotta suck it up and move on.

At least I had a great weekend. Spent it catching up with people and just lazing in bed on Sunday. I'm not kidding about the lazing in bed part. I really spent the whole day in bed. Woke up only in the evening to drive my parents and myself to dinner. But it was a really good weekend in all, how I wish every weekend could be like that. It's so nice to see everyone again and catch up proper, instead of having to raise our voices. I really look forward to more of such sessions. I'm really glad we took the initiative to keep in touch even though we are no longer in the same school. It's times like these that I'm really thankful for friends. (:
Alright, it's time once again to do work.
xoxo
MAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home