huayshan and marianne

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Rant

It's almost 2am in the morning, I have a meeting in school at 9am later and I have an impulsive urge to blog.

It's more a rant, really. There's so many things happening at once that I cannot seem to breathe. I have no clue how to get started on my research paper. Although I have a rough idea of what I'd like to cover, I have no idea how to get started on finding information. I still have a project to worry about, which seems to be progressing alright. I just hope we can finish everything on time. To top it all of, there are upcoming tests to prepare for, events to organise and matches to take care of. When or where does it all end? To think this is only the first year, what more 3 years?!

Handball today was really good. It helped me keep my mind off things for that 2 hours or so. Although I still can't shoot to save my life, I hope I'll get there somehow. Sigh, if only I had just a week of pure relaxation. I'd kill for that week right now.

Alright, back to work. I really don't like how stress is morphing me into a crazy person. Ugh.

MAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home