huayshan and marianne

Monday, February 16, 2009

Yay Weekends!




This weekend was great albeit the bruises and pain that came along with it.
7s was fantastic. Felt really good playing in the carnival. We really stepped up during the tournament and I'm so proud of everyone. It was exhausting but it was really fun nonetheless! I couldn't have asked for a better team to play for and a better outcome (: It really made my Saturday even though I am now aching terribly with scratches and a bad knee. But what the hell, it's all for the fun of the game! And I must say, I really love playing contact, especially with the team. Good stuff! And, I'm really thankful for all the encouragement and guidance given by my teammates both on and off the field. It really lifted my spirits and kept me going while fatigue was starting to take over. So yes, thank you all (:

Valentine's was well spent as well! Managed to catch up with what's left of us. It's been a while since we've all hung out like that (okay, not a while but you get the drift). I really enjoyed myself and couldn't ask for better company. How I wish I could spend everyday with all of you just like how we did last time. It seems so long ago. I really miss the good ol' days and having all of them around. Oh well, at least we're still meeting up pretty often so that's a good thing. (: <3>
That aside, I'm afraid all the fun and joy ends here. This week is gonna be killer. 2 midterms which I feel completely unprepared for, plenty of quizzes here and there as well. Sigh, I don't understand the point of having a study break when all your exams are before the study break. Brilliant. I hope I can get through this.

Have a good week all!

xoxo
MAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home