huayshan and marianne

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bumming

Recently, I finally decided to give up a book I was reading and pick up a new book, which my mum so kindly bought for me and left it on my table one fine day. Ever since I picked it up, I couldn't put it down. I've finished reading The Art of Racing in the Rain and I must say, it's one of my favourite books to date! I love how it's funny, heartwarming and sad all at the same time. The book is really unique as it's written in the perspective of Enzo the dog. I thought it was brilliant. It allows us to look at life from a completely different angle and I must say it's really inspirational! It's really a brilliant read and it totally made my weekend!

That aside, I've decided to pick up reading again as well. I realise I have plenty of books that are sitting on the shelf, waiting to be read. So I have been bumming around these past few days, just relaxing. It feels great having lots of time on my hands and spending it with great company (:

Take today for example, I had such a great time relaxing at home, fixing up new things I bought for my room at Ikea (of course I couldn't have done it with some help) and just packing up the room and sleeping. It's a brilliant feeling. We also cooked and clean for lunch! It was tiring but well worth it! I had a wonderful home cooked meal of brocolli, carrot and cheese omlette. I loved it! (:

Just ended off the day with some work and watching America's Got Talent.

Ah, this is the life. All feels so surreal. I wish it'll never end. I look forward to more of these days!

Alright, back to the tv and book later!

MAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home