huayshan and marianne

Monday, July 27, 2009

Finally, something blog-worthy.

HAD MY FIRST DRIVING LESSON(in malaysia) TODAY!!

thought i'ld try make my post look more interesting :p
Font size
anyway it was hilarious, i had so much fun and i was damn high after.

so the driving uncle drives to my mom's office(where i am) to pick me up. cool right? haha anyway then he drives to the end of the road and starts teaching me the basics... IN MANDARIN.

i really wanted to force myself to use mandarin and not chicken out with a meek "dui bu ji wo de hwa yi bu hao ke yi jiang ing wen mah?" so i did. tried to understand and i kinda did! *beams* all the conversing in mandarin with my mom's kaypoh student mothers have paid off! Text Color

so anyway after awhile he lets me try to drive(in a housing estate mind you, and MY FIRST LESSON) and so because i had 7 lessons in sg, i'm pretty decent at moving the car so i drive around for abt 5 mins and suddenly he asked me to TURN INTO THE HIGHWAY.

huayshan: uncle, you bluff me ah? (while refusing to accelerate)
crazy uncle: bluff you for what? no car go go go!

so i drove IN A STATE OF SHOCK and eventually ended up, 20 mins later at the driving school.
so i drive drive drive, and he taught me how to drive and stop in the middle of a hill when suddenly:

uncle: (gets out of car) ok i wait here for you ah.
huayshan: ............
uncle: go go go!
huayshan: uncle.. this time you really bluffing right?
uncle: really really go! (slams door and walks away)

so i drove round and up hills and down hills on my own, OMG SO FUN!!!

then i drove back to my mom's office with the uncle occasionally adjusting my steering wheel for me. and he was like ok la, you can take test. so he started scribbling furiously on this pink sheet of paper and asked me to sign in a bazillion places and i was like.... then i saw that HAHAH ROFL, he was FAKING LESSONS so that i could book the test now! HAAHAHAAHAHA laugh until lao sai lah i tell u!

lesson tmr again. can't wait :p

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home