huayshan and marianne

Thursday, July 30, 2009

i like blogging!

hehe i do!

anyway a few randoms. i've developed a strange new habit- been doing that chicken little dance move- the running man isit? everytime i feel happy. when the travel agent managed to change my return date to msia after my exam w/o any charge so that i can come back 4 days earlier, I did the running man in my room. My mother was extremely amused. and today, mummy let me park her car. the security guard was watching us(with fear i think) and i did it successfully so i started doing the running man in the middle of the road. It's a newly aquired habit!

this is odd but when i'm at my mom's office i have a habit of peeking into the dustbin whenever i walk past it to choose my snack-of-the-day. her students dump the wrappers of all sorts of delicious junk in there. i saw a box of glico-rolls before i left. am so going to get myself some tmr! *beams*

i'm coming to sunny singapore to hug my darlingFRIENDS on sat! can't wait (:

well, take care then!

huay shan

p/s driving totally sucked ytd, the instructor hates me now i think nyeh. more on that some other time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home