huayshan and marianne

Sunday, August 09, 2009

being friends.

How many people can you turn to and say with all honesty, you're a friend?

It's been a hectic, sleep-depriving, exhausting week. I've been running around from place to place, trying to re-insert myself into people's lives, trying to make my friends feel as close to me as they were before, and trying to make them feel like I'm still in touch with their lives.

It's been worthwhile! I know lots more about shilpa's um.. choice of programmes *winks*, vanessa's friends, lien's very different life *smiles* etc etc. basically i know more abt people's friends, school lives, relationships and aspirations for the future(eg. corrine ho.) it's lovely, i'm very pleased that i'm more up-to-date with my friends' lives.

my s33-ians, my ijtp girls, my bestie, my kayakers, my hostel buddies........... people i genuinely care about and love with my heart! some i'm closer to than others of course but most(not all i'm afraid if i'm to be absolutely honest) I can turn to and look in the eye and say with confidence and honesty, you're a friend.

lit girls
kayak girls



cui lian






S33-ians













Somehow I just know that some people will be there when I'm going through post-natal depression and menopause. Seriously some of the things my friends do for me.. for each other.. make me want to cry. to name a few examples:
1)annsiong driving all the girls home despite us being so far apart.
2)liz and vanessa travelling all the way to my house, putting up with my stupidity and moodswings to tutor me.
3)lina staying up with me to do household chores and to help me get over my loneliness when I'm home alone.
....... and the list goes on.
And i feel a warmth towards my S33-ians that I can't describe, I dont know if everyone loves me or everyone else like I love them but I just love S33! I feel like my relationships with some people are getting stronger and stronger instead of weakening and that pleases me. Liz for example, feel like I'm getting closer to her as we spend more time together. (:
And despite people thinking wanyun is a lousy pangseh queen(which she is, i don't disagree), I still love her very much cause I just have a feeling that no matter how long I havent seen her for, we'll always be able to whack each other and say "eh you damn ugly" and proceed to grin at each other.
aw, love everyone! and that concludes a long, emo post.
huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home