huayshan and marianne

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm a very good person.

I know now for sure that I can never ever ever be a bad person. I can never con people, be dishonest or well.. be bad.

I PASSED DRIVING..........

but i don't deserve to. i would tell everyone what happened here, but i think i shouldn't. tell you all when i get back. spoiler alert: you will be BLOWN AWAY by my driving test stories.

i'm still very dangerous on the road, i am a bit blur about changing gears, have no idea how to drive an auto car.............. meh. mommy says she'll teach me. so once i collect me license after i come back from bham, i can drive drive! then darlings, come to msia!!! (: maybe from dec onwards yes, let me bang around a bit first you all come when i'm more experienced (:

one down...... one more to go. can't wait. i really want to get my test over and done with. wish me luck, pray for me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home