huayshan and marianne

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

i'm very lucky..

greetings from a grimy couch in a surprisingly lovely house in Birmingham!

my test was ok, i could do most of it but i found a few mistakes that are making me paranoid, and i just realised i misread one qn and i freaked out thinking i might have misread other questions! ok let me tell u about this question:

i thought: it said state what differentiates cervical vertebrae from other vertebrae
my friend said: it said state what differentiates cervical vertebrae from lumbar vertebrae.

i wrote: cervical vertebrae are like ......... and ended off with "cervical vertebrae are also generally smaller than lumbar and thoracic vertebrae." do u think i'll get the mark??????????? my cervical vertebrae stuff are all right, i checked!

sorry for rambling... moving on, i actually like being here! haha thought i'ld be damn glum but i saw a lot of unexpected ppl during resits and it was nice seeing them. and its been pleasantly familiar wandering around the same roads and shops.

it's also been nice staying at my friend's, some of her housemates are back and I feel a bit awkward around them but they're all mighty nice so it's alright. and there's a tv here that we're all hooked to so.. haha. but no worries i am off to study now!

wish me luck for my mcq!!

huayshan

*edit* shit am distracted by tv, havent studied yet! just wanted to say also everyone's been very supportive, i got lots of fb msges, emails and texts from all sorts of people wishing me luck, i'm so touched ppl remember the date of my exam! heeee....... who needs boyfriends with lovelies like these around. *hugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home