huayshan and marianne

Thursday, December 09, 2010

about expectations

When I was first assigned to this bunch I was like.. oh dear me i don't know anyone and I bet they're all going to be really difficult to get along with- But ah, today was the BEST day ever. let me tell you why.

Started off in the morning happily bouncing around in the car listening to christmas songs- one of the guys who normally cycles came in the car with us so everyone was slightly more hyper- and we had a nice teaching session in the morning which i think i did reasonably well at (: because I looked for a patient the day before and read up on knee examinations so could do it without looking dumb whoohoo!

Then came back had a nap and when I woke up ran over to the next road to wait for a lift to the restaurant- tonight we had the hospital social at a pizza place, though it felt more like a firm social cause we sat at our little corner being antisocial heh.

I'm really sad now cause we're all gonna be in different placements next term and tmr's our last session together. They've really gone beyond what I expected of them- I expected to leave feeling indifferent but I've kinda grown to love these people despite being mildly irritated at times but seriously we spend 5hours a day together 5 days a week so.. shouldn't be surprised.

I'm defo going to miss all their little mannerisms- jo's nail biting, ben's weird noises, hannah constantly pulling her stockings up, anna's distinctive laughter and andy's exophthalmic eyes HAHA. and i'm esp going to miss the guys, they were the ones I hung out with the most and they've made me laugh so many times I'm really really going to miss them next term :'( I am really quite sad now :(((

I couldn't ask for a better firm (:

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home