huayshan and marianne

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

about the famous incident of The Swollen Huayshan


I was spacing out(as usual) in the lecture today when Shi-Mei jabbed me with a grin on her face. After a brief interlude of confusion I eventually gathered that she was excited cause haha, the lecturer was talking about something that we both have in common-and I don't know anyone else who has the same problem-and apparently it's quite rare. We have......... *jang jang jang*.......

Food Related Exercise Induced Allergies.

Sounds cool ah? If you'ld like the technical bit of it, it basically means.. uh let's take peanuts as an example. We're okay eating peanuts and we're okay exercising, but if we exercise after peanuts, we swell up like Violet Beauregarde in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Which brings us back to the infamous incident where I turned up to Mr Shi's wedding swollen.
SEE people said I was crazy when I said I was convinced I was allergic to exercise. Ha.

So for old time's sake..........




Ps. my internet's gone wonky :(((( can only use it when the external cable thing is plugged in, annoying!!

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home