huayshan and marianne

Thursday, March 27, 2008



okay just some randomness i found on the twins' blog which i found very amusing. i absolutely cannot remember what made me end up in this position. hope it makes ya laugh. HOHO

okayss glad the week is over for me. well lessons are that is. till mon, it's REST for me! but i've got a whole lot of crap to do. tmr i have to spend hours staring at strangers and a blinking screen flashing numbers as i settle my PR stuff. then sat's dinner with lien(: then sun's cemetery visiting day. boo i'm lazy to go i just want a whole weekend of pure snooooozzzeeee. ROAR.

i think i'm doing a pretty good job teaching. got an increasing no of students asking for extra lessons and they sound so happy when i agree to meet them i cant help but feel honoured and happy as well. hahaha but it's getting very very exhausting i tell yah. VERY exhausting. but it's pretty great cause there are people like RACHEL cynthia and sharon who make life so much more fun during breaks!i usually spend my spare time in the lounge. today i found a book on pregnancy and spent some time thumbing thru it. hahahahha. and started dancing around rachel when i saw her cause currently she's my favourite person to see in school! aaaaalrights im tiredtiredtired.

i just need to be a tad emo heree. i can't help feeling worried about my future. about university. i definitely want to go to uk. and i can! my parents are supportive and i've got a place. but i can't help feeling uncertain. cause the place i got isn't a very prestigious one and shallow SHALLOW me ain't sure if i can be happy in a place that ain't prestigious. sometimes i take a step back,when i look at my students. the idea of going to a medical school, the idea of going to UK, the idea of going to university, is so far far away from their reach. and i should be feeling lucky instead of this. cant make up my mind. sometimes i decide i'll be happy as long as im a medical student and i'm in uk, but sometimes i think i won't be that happy after all. GOD!!! this is infuriating :( boo. BEHHHHHHHHHHH.

xxoo huayshaaaaaan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home